Rain Bird’s Smart Pump is a powerful central control software tool that improves pump station performance more than any comparable product on the market. It integrates your irrigation system from reservoir to rotor, constantly comparing actual flow to expected flow. By making smart, real-time decisions based on this information, it optimizes your system — saving water, conserving electricity and reducing wear and tear on your valuable pumping system.
Pump Manager 2
Provides a direct link to the pump station touchscreen so you can view
and modify pump operations from your computer or tablet as though
you were standing right in front of it.
- Since all pump operation data is contained on your computer, Pump Manager 2 and its built-in reporting capabilities can keep you apprised of operations, flow, water use and other key information.
- Includes common reports for future review or regulatory reporting.
- For customized reporting, data can be exported in a file compatible with common spreadsheet applications such as Microsoft® Excel®.
- Standard with 11 different language options.
- Can be used with any computer and provide remote monitoring for any irrigation system using a competitive control system.
- Best of all, Pump Manager 2 is fully integrated with Rain Bird’s exclusive central control feature, Smart Pump™.
Actual Flow Measurement
Unlike other irrigation central control software, Smart Pump bases its decisions on actual flow, not estimated flow. By using accurate information — in real time — Smart Pump automatically balances supply with system demand. That means greater efficiency and an end to wasted water and electricity.
24-Hour Pump Supervision
With Smart Pump, you can relax knowing your system will instantly respond to actual field conditions with the right decisions. For instance, if a pipe breaks, Smart Pump will stop water flow to the pipe to prevent turf damage. Or if a pump fails, Smart Pump will make immediate water demand adjustments to keep the system from shutting down permanently. It’s like having your own irrigation supervisor at every sprinkler, 24/7.
Integration Meets Intelligence
Smart Pump seamlessly integrates your entire irrigation system. It automatically starts waiting sprinklers or pauses active sprinklers to reduce flow or increase demand, keeping your irrigation system running at peak efficiency at all times.