- Product Code: 3504PC
- Availability: In Stock
- AU $28.28
3500 Series Rotors
1/2" Inlet Part-Circle Rotor Pop-Up Sprinklers
The 3500 Series Rotor is an easy to use short to mid-range 1/2" gear-drive rotor, offering value and convenience for residential applications. Utilizing a simple flat-bladed screwdriver, the 3500's arc adjustment is quick and easy.
This versatile rotor offers an attachable nozzle tree with six superior performing Rain Curtain nozzles and the convenience of reversing full and part circle operation (up to 360 degrees) in one unit. Plus, a nozzle removal feature and easily removable filter screen makes maintenance a breeze.
All of this, an affordable price and a 3-year factory warranty makes the 3500 Series one rotor that is easy to use, easy to buy and tough to beat.
- Precipitation rate: .37 to .72 inches per hour (9 to 18 mm/h)
- Radius: 15 to 35 feet (4,6 to 10,7 m)
- Radius may be reduced up to 35% with Radius Reduction Screw
- Pressure: 25-55 psi (1,7 to 3,8 Bars)
- Flow Rate: .54 to 4.6 gpm (,12 to 1,04 m 3/h)
- 1/2" NPT female bottom threaded inlet
- Reversing Full-and Part-circle adjustment 40° – 360°
- Pop-up height shrub: 4" (10,2 cm)
- Overall body height shrub: 6.6" (16,8 cm)
- Exposed surface diameter: 1.16" (2,9 cm)
Note: Pop-up height measured from cover to center of nozzle. Overall body height is measured popped down