Rain Bird 700/751 Series
Rain Bird® 700/751 Series
Make the most of every rotor with Rapid-Adjust Technology featuring MemoryArc.™ Available on Rain Bird® 751 Golf Rotors, this innovative feature allows you to easily adjust watering on greens, fairways or roughs for unmatched versatility and precise control.
Offering proven Rain Bird durability and distribution uniformity, these cost-efficient rotors are also backward-compatible with existing Rain Bird rotor cases. Doing more when it matters most. That’s The Intelligent Use of Water.™
Your course’s watering needs seem to change by the day. Now your watering arc can change with them. Rain Bird® 751 Golf Rotors offer easy, top-adjustable rotation settings that retain the memory of their part-circle arc setting when shifting between full- and part-circle operation.
This unique feature is designed to offer quick, dry arc adjustments not just during grow-in, but for the life of the rotor. So whether you need to ramp up watering during fertigation or conserve water in response to water restrictions, you can do it all with just a simple twist of your wrist.
Proven Rain Bird Performance
The Rain Bird® 700 Series features the high efficiency nozzles you've come to expect from the industry leader and delivers the best performance yet from Rain Bird golf rotors.
With large droplets that cut through harsh winds and reliable and consistent pressure regulation, Rain Bird rotors deliver the even distribution you need to guarantee a healthy playing surface.
You never take a day off. Neither should your rotor. Driven to deliver, built to take a beating, Rain Bird® 700 Series Golf Rotors deliver improved durability. Trust their rugged construction for year after year of reliable, hassle-free performance.
Already have Rain Bird rotors installed on your course? Rain Bird® 700 Series Golf Rotors offer backward-compatibility with every 700 Series EAGLE™ Rotor manufactured since 1992. Saving precious time and money is as simple as dropping new Rain Bird® 700 Series internal assemblies into your existing rotor cases.
Low Cost of Ownership
These days, everyone can appreciate the value of a wise purchasing decision. All things considered, Rain Bird Golf Rotors offer a low cost of ownership through a powerful combination of versatility, performance and durability.
So make the most of every dollar—install 700 and 751 Golf Rotors to optimize water consumption, simplify operation and minimize replacement, maintenance and inventory costs.
- Rain Bird® 700 Series: 56' to 79' (17.1 m to 24.1 m)
- Rain Bird® 751 Series: 35' to 75' (10.7 m to 22.9 m)
- 700 Series: 16.3 to 43.9 gpm (1.03 to 2.76 l/s) (3.70 to 9.95 m3/h)
- 751 Series: 7.0 to 37.7 gpm (0.44 to 2.38 l/s) (1.59 to 8.56 m3/h)
- 700 Series: Full-circle 360°
- 751 Series: Full-circle 360°; Adjustable 30° to 345°
Maximum Inlet Pressure
- Models 700/751E and IC: 150 psi (10.3 bars)
- Models 700/751S/H and B: 100 psi (6.9 bars)
Pressure Regulation Range
- 60 to 100 psi (4.1 to 6.9 bars)
Factory Pressure Settings
- 700E/IC and 751E/IC available in 60, 70 and 80 psi (4.1, 4.8 and 5.5 bars)
- Body Height
- Models E, IC, S/H: 12.0" (30.5 cm)
- Models B: 9.6" (24.5 cm)
- Pop-Up Height to Mid-Nozzle
- Models E, IC, S/H, B: 2.6" (6.6 cm)
- Top Diameter
- Models E, IC, S/H: 6.25" (15.9 cm)
- Models B: 4.25" (10.8 cm)
- 700 Series: 360° in ≤ 180 seconds; 150 seconds nominally
751 Series: 180° in ≤ 90 seconds; 75 seconds nominally
- Models E, IC, S/H: 1.25" (3.2 cm) ACME Female Threaded
- Models B: 1" (2.5 cm) ACME Female Threaded
- Block: 10' (3.1 m) of elevation
- SAM/Hydraulic: 15' (4.6 m) of elevation
Maximum Stream Height
- 17' (5.2 m)
- 24 VAC solenoid power requirement: 0.41 amp inrush current (9.8 VA)
- 60 cycle: 0.25 amp holding current (6.0 VA)
- 50 cycle: 0.32 amp holding current (7.7 VA)
- up to 25KV standard on electric models with the GBS-25 solenoid
Top-Serviceable Rock Screen™ and Replaceable Valve Seat
- On models 700E, IC, S/H and 751E, IC, S/H
Note: All data is generated from tests conducted in accordance with ASAE Standard S398.1 for at least 30 minutes in zero-wind conditions. Rain Bird recommends the use of SPACE for Windows,® equivalent program or derived performance data to optimize nozzle selection.