Rain Bird 900/950 Series
EAGLE™ 900/950 Series
Closed Case Rotors
For fairways and the rough, the EAGLE™ 900/950 rotor series provides superior coverage.
Closed-Case Provides Proven Debris Resistance
True closed-case construction of EAGLE rotors extends the life of the rotor by protecting the motor from debris, outside elements and environmental changes.
The industry's only self-flushing mode at pop-up and pop-down adds another barrier to debris that is crucial in fine sand and silty soil types. The closed-case design also permits installation to grade.
- Offers the versatility to meet any challenge, regardless of the climate, soil type, water use and fertigation requirements.
- Available in full- and part-circle versions, with a choice of electric, hydraulic, and Stopamatic (SAM) models.
- Some EAGLE series rotors are interchangeable. Simply install the new internal assembly inside the existing case-without rewiring.
- Easily interchangeable color-coded nozzles allows rotors to be easily tailored to differing course applications and requirements.
- ACME thread inlet features the o-ring seal style for positive seal.
- Unique flow-around-the-motor design reduces friction and ensures reliable performance with all types of water conditions-even reclaimed water.
- EAGLE rotors are easily serviced from the top. The simple removal of snap rings provides quick access to the internal assembly and valve - with no digging. And pressure regulation and arc adjustment can be made from the top using only a screwdriver.
- EAGLE 900 Series: 63' to 97' (19.2 m to 29.6 m)
- EAGLE 950 Series: 70' to 92' (21.3 m to 28.0 m)
- EAGLE 900 Series: 21.4 to 57.1 gpm (1.35 to 3.60 l/s) (4.85 to 12.97 m³/h)
- EAGLE 950 Series: 19.5 to 59.4 gpm (1.23 to 3.75 l/s) (4.43 to 13.49 m³)
- EAGLE 900 Series: Full-circle, 360°
- EAGLE 950 Series: 40° to 345°
Maximum Inlet Pressure
- Models 900E/IC, 950E/IC: 150 psi (10.3 bars)
- Models 900S/H, 950S/H: 100 psi (6.9 bars)
Pressure Regulation Range
- 60 to 100 psi (4.1 to 6.9 bars)
Factory Pressure Settings
- 900E/IC and 950E/IC available in 70 and 80 psi (4.8 and 5.5 bars)
- Body Height: 13.4" (34.0 cm)
- Pop-Up Height to Mid-Nozzle: 2.25" (5.7 cm)
- Top Diameter: 7" (17.8 cm)
- 1.5" (3.8 cm) (15/21) ACME Female Threaded
- SAM/Hydrologic 15' (4.6 m) elevation
- 900 Series: 360° in ≤ 240 seconds; 210 seconds nominally
- 950 Series: 180° in ≤ 120 seconds; 105 seconds nominally
Maximum Stream Height
- 20' (6.1 m)
- 24 VAC solenoid power requirement: 0.41 amp inrush current (9.8 VA); 60 cycle: 0.25 amp holding current (6.0 VA); 50 cycle: 0.32 amp holding current (7.7 VA).
- up to 25KV standard on electric models with the GBS-25 solenoid
Top-Serviceable Rock Screen™ and Replaceable Valve Seat
- All 900 and 950 models
Note: All data is generated from tests conducted in accordance with ASAE Standard S398.1 for at least 30 minutes in zero‑wind conditions. Rain Bird recommends the use of SPACE for Windows,® equivalent program or derived performance data to optimize nozzle selection.